The German Shepherd is known for being a regal, guard dog that is loyal to the end. But, the truth is — there is a hidden world of German Shepherds that many people don’t know about.
We’re here to warn you about 15 reasons you should never adopt a German Shepherd.
It’s important that you take these very seriously.
1. From the second they’re born, they are vicious creatures.
2. And when they’re puppies? You’re always in danger.
3. They really shouldn’t be trusted around children.
4. Other animals can’t stand them.
5. Especially other dogs. German Shepherds are their worst nightmare.
6. They never like to relax. You’ll never have downtime.
7. They’re uncooperative and impatient.
8. They don’t travel well. In fact, they aren’t really up for adventure at all.
9. They’re truly hideous creatures.
10. They will ruin every personal item that you own.
11. Did we mention how evil they are?
12. Every single facial expression is menacing.
13. Cuddling? Absolutely forget about.
14. The older they get? The more terrifying and awful they become.
15. And you should never, ever get more than one.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
Okay, it was hard to keep a straight face while writing this. Obviously, German Shepherds really are amazing, heroic dogs. They are some of the smartest, sweetest, and most loyal dogs you could ever come across.
No hard feelings to all the German Shepherds out there!
source: Holidog Times