The best photos are always candid ones — the photos that capture an absolutely genuine moment that wasn’t staged at all. What’s even better is when a candid photo is so perfectly timed, that it almost looks too fake or adorable to possibly be real!
Capturing a perfectly timed shot of animals in their natural habitat or in the middle of doing something cute is tough — but sometimes, it all comes together perfectly. Sometimes too perfectly.
Here are 17 of the most perfectly timed photos of fascinating and beautiful animals.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to share on Facebook.
1. This lizard is just taking a rest on a stick with his leaf banjo. Totally normal.
2. Cutest snuggle fest to have ever happened.
3. Looks like everyone is ready for their walk! I mean, does it get any cuter than this?
4. Your life will never be the same after seeing this baby turtle taking a nap.
5. It’s as if this basket was created just for this cat. It’s too much!
6. I don’t think anything has ever looked THIS cute while eating.
7. I think it’s safe to say that this little girl is protected and in safe hands…or…paws.
8. This is something I never hope to see in real life. That is one brave photographer!
9. This man looks far too relaxed to be that close to a cheetah. Pretty awesome though!
10. Well, apparently this adorable little guy wasn’t a fan of having his picture taken.
11. “Is that cat food for me?!” Those paws are too cute.
12. Just a frog contemplating life while laying on a leaf. Adorable.
13. The most precious BFF duo to have ever existed — a baby owl and a kitten.
14. This llama decided to go with a Flock of Seagulls look — it works.
15. Looks like these two polar bear cubs are about to play a game of patty cake!
16. No, you’re not hallucinating. That is five adorable and identical little foxes. How did they stack themselves so perfectly?
17. I had no idea until now, but a peacock flying is one of the most beautiful things ever.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.